2 Piece Passport ID Tags - Dallas Style (4" Sides) - 2"x4"
EXCLUSIVELY FOR FIRE FIGHTERS
AND RESCUE PERSONNEL
Make your position known with laser-precision and high-visibility. These passport ID Helmet tags are custom-made to order and can be used on Cairns, Phenix, and other helmets that utilize the Passport front shield systems and side tags.
Discounts Available for orders of 5 sets or more!
Set = 2 pieces
Size: Each piece is 2"w x 4"h.
- Top-Quality Full Grain Leather – Made from #1 Grade Hermann Oak vegetable tanned leather that's made to last!
- Laser-cut Lettering – Precise, clean cut lettering and clear visibility, day or night.
- Reflective Visibility – Department-approved 3M® ScotchLite™ Reflective tape delivers super-bright retro-reflective visibility.
- Heavy-Duty Velcro – Extra durable hook and loop backing stay’s put in the toughest conditions.
- Machine-Stitched – Long-lasting durability and a clean finish. Stitching available in a variety of standard Fire Duty colors (Please inquire within)
NOTE: Stencil Style font (Shown in some examples) is used when numbers and letters have a “knockout”, such as the numbers zero, 4, 6,8, and 9, as well as the letters a,b,d,e,g,o,p, and q.
For orders of multiple sets, please specify the following:
- How many sets?
- 2 or 3 pc sets?
- Which Size (2"x3.5" or 2"x4")? *
- Passport number (i.e. “E3” or “3E”)
- Which Reflective color?
- What Stitching Color?**
* Custom Sizes Available upon request
** Additional charges may apply.